Lacoste TR90 Quartz Watch with Rubber Strap, Blue, 17.2 (Model: 2001067)
The Lacoste legend was born in 1933, when rené Lacoste revolutionized men’s fashion replacing the classic woven fabric, long-sleeved and starched shirts on the court, by what has now become the classic Lacoste polo shirt. More than 75 years after its creation, Lacoste has become a lifestyle brand which allies elegance and comfort. The Lacoste art of living expresses itself today through a large collection of apparel for women, men and children, footwear, fragrances, leather goods, eyewear, watches, belts, home textiles, and fashion jewelry. Lacoste founds its success on the essential values of authenticity, performance, and elegance. The crocodile incarnates today the elegance of the champion, rené Lacoste, as well as of his wife simone Lacoste and their daughter Catherine Lacoste, both also champions, in everyday life as on the tennis court and golf courses.
the crocodile’s origins
the true story of the crocodile begins in 1923 after a bet that rené Lacoste had with the captain of the french davis cup team, allan H. Muhr, who promised him an alligator suitcase if he won an important game for the team. This episode was reported in an article in the Boston evening Transcript, where his nickname of the crocodile came to life for the first time. The American public grew fond of this nickname which highlighted the tenacity he displayed on the tennis court, never giving up his prey. His friend Robert George drew him a crocodile which was embroidered on the blazer he wore on the court The legend was born.
- Once upon a time There was a polo shirt that made History – now it has inspired A ladies timepiece to follow in its footsteps. The Lacoste.12.12 Lady is the epitome of sporty chic and comfort, with thoughtful dashes of detail. Game, set and match for style
- 36mm 3h Blue tr-90 case Blue rubber strap Blue dial with rose gold details
- Quartz Movement with analog display
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Water resistant to 50 m (165ft): withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.2 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Armband material: Navy Blue Silicon Petit Piqué Pattern